Parasailing in Key West

heart

Mouseketeer
Has anyone parasailed in Key West?

Any companies to recommend/warn about?

Thanks for any info!

I did pairasailing in Key West lat May. It was great. I'm sorry , I don't remember the name of the company. But it wasn't that far from where the Magic was docked. We walked up & were able to book a time for about an hour or two later. It was less expensive than doing it at Castaway Cay.

Lisa

To anyone that is interested - I still have much information on Key West and it only cost you the large self addressed envelope with about $3.50 worth of stamps on it - I fill it up and mail it back to you - you can send for the info by mailing your envelope to The Perfect Gift, 6550 North Atlantic Avenue, cape Canaveral, Fla 32920 ------nope there are no strings attached - I was born and raised in Key West and do not mind sharing the info with anyone.
If I can help further, drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter