Parasailing excursion video at Castaway Cay

rays2001

Earning My Ears
My family has signed up for the parasailing excursion at Castaway Cay for the 3/1-3/8 Fantasy sailing.

I have watched some Youtube videos of the parasailing at CC and it looks like a great excursion.

I wanted to video my parasailing ride and I was considering a couple of options.
- Use my good 10mg camera, put it into a waterproof bag for safety,
- Use my good 10mg camera without a bag, since it looks like you never enter the water during the ride, or
- Buy a disposable camera, if there are any brands available that have good quality video and/or also waterproof.

Does anyone has suggestions which option they would suggest or has anyone have any other ideas?

My family has signed up for the parasailing excursion at Castaway Cay for the 3/1-3/8 Fantasy sailing.

I have watched some Youtube videos of the parasailing at CC and it looks like a great excursion.

I wanted to video my parasailing ride and I was considering a couple of options.
- Use my good 10mg camera, put it into a waterproof bag for safety,
- Use my good 10mg camera without a bag, since it looks like you never enter the water during the ride, or
- Buy a disposable camera, if there are any brands available that have good quality video and/or also waterproof.

Does anyone has suggestions which option they would suggest or has anyone have any other ideas?

We chose to give our camera & video camera to people on the boat. They were kind enough to video & take pictures. We did the same for them. Personally I just wanted to enjoy the time up there & not be worried about a camera. My son & I rode tandem style, so it was more fun to get our experience caught on camera.

We saw many people take good cameras but they did get some sea spray.

I've booked the parasailing at Castaway Cay for next Tuesday (yaaaay!!) and I'm taking my husband's Go-Pro - he only has the head mount right now and is working to convince me that I'll get a great video that way. (I think I might look silly, but he argues that where I look, the camera will go.) It's waterproof so no issue if it gets wet.

I like the idea of taking turns for others - hopefully I'll be with some people willing to take photos for me in return for me taking photos of them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter