Parasailing at Coral World/Coki Beach

FLmomof2

Keep Moving Forward
While looking at the Coral World website I noticed they had parasailing and it looks as though little kids can go with an adult. Has anyone parasailed there? Has anyone done it with a 4 year old?

Also it looks like it is alot cheaper to do on our own, but I I have a feeling with the taxi it might be just as much as DCL.....

Hey there FL mom!!
We are planning to go to Coral world on our own in St. Thomas. The DCL excursion doesn't give you a lot of time at Coral World and we want to try to enjoy their beach as well. I am not sure about the cost of a cab, but there is a coupon on Coral World's web site!
I recall reading somewhere that the cab fare was reasonable.
One thing I want to check when the trip gets closer is how many cruise ships will be in port that day. I have also read that Coral World gets crowded on some port days. We are hoping to get there early and get through the museum part so we can kick back on the beach once the crowds get there.
See you there! :thumbsup2

We just went to Coral World when we were in St Thomas on the 9/2 Magic cruise. There were 3 ships in port that day and at no time did Coral World get crowded. When we arrived mid morning (took a cab from port on our own) it had a good group touring around, but certainly not a crowd. By the time we were leaving around lunch time there were very few others there.

Thanks everyone! I checked a website out and found out there will be 6 other cruise ships there the day we are on Feb 2007.

I also emailed someone at Coral world and kids need to be 50 lbs in order to go with an adult. (My daughter is only 35 lbs :guilty: )

I also emailed another tour company that does an incredible tour for $25 a person just checking to see if they guarantee we will be back at the boat for 4:00 pm. Waiting for that response.

I'm getting so excited about this trip, but there is so much planning to do! Thanks for your replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter