Parasailing and other shore excursions

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
I signed up my fiancée and myself for parasailing on CC online but when do you actually pay for it? Also what if we canceled or just one of us canceled? Is there a penalty at some point? Also if we did one of the tours in Nassau I was wondering about the same thing?

I signed up my fiancée and myself for parasailing on CC online but when do you actually pay for it? Also what if we canceled or just one of us canceled? Is there a penalty at some point? Also if we did one of the tours in Nassau I was wondering about the same thing?

Any excursions you book through DCL, will be charged to your onboard account (generally on the day you do the excursion). You must cancel at least 3 days prior to the START of your cruise for no penalty. You can cancel once onboard, and, if DCL is able to "resell" your spot, you won't be charged, if DCL can't resell your spot, you will be charged.

Also, if you book through DCL and for some reason (like weather on CC or unable to dock at another port) it is cancelled, they will rebate your onboard account without you needing to do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter