paramount tickets

chrissy72

Mouseketeer
has anyone had any bad experiences with paramount. for some reason i am so nervous about ordering their 10 day passes even though i know it is such a great deal. i guess its almost too good to be true to me. i am surprised disney lets them do this...... please help convince me!!!!! :confused:

Try ordering them over the internet from PT. People are reporting that they aren't sending them to a US address anymore when they called and inquired. You may still be able to order them from their site. We used 10 day world passes from PT in Jan.

I ordered four 10-day World Passes from Paramount last week using their website (and also faxing the CC copy) and UPS already attempted to deliver yesterday. We were not home and since they are delivered 2nd day air, a signature is required. Assuming they are delivered on thursday when we are home, this will be a painless transaction (though I will post again if I experience any problems).

I will be visiting Orlando in early June. Does Paramount have a local office where you can just walk in and purchase tickets? Since I'll be there anyway, I thought I could save the shipping costs.

gofish~they are based out of orlando. they are on vineland rd. if you call i am sure they will give you directions.

my tickets on Monday. Hoping they come in tomorrow's delivery. Will let you know if there were any problems.
(I called and placed my order with Rosa)

Terri

I ordered 3 7 day PHP passes with a free character breakfast from them for our January trip and had no problems with the company or the tickets. They have really good prices. The only thing I would do is have them shipped to an address where someone can sign for them. I didn't realize UPS would need a signature, so our delivery was delayed by a couple of days. If the 10 day pass is what you need and is a good price, go for it!:D

I placed my order Tuesday and the tickets arrived in today's mail!

Great service. Rosa was so nice. I got 3 6-day hopper plus for kids and 3 7 day PHP for adults. All came with the character breakfast vouchers.

I am very pleased.:Pinkbounc

I had a great experience with Paramount. I didnt have my tickets mailed though I just picked them up during my trip. Its very far from Disney--maybe 15 minutes.
Wonder why they are not leaving the package for you, I have been getting stuff from Simple Escapes--2nd day air and I did not have to sign for any of them.

CAn someone pm me with how much they cost and the website? Thank you.

How much are the 6 day Park Hopper Plus tickets from Paramount? I checked the website and it only lists the 5 and 7 day prices. Thanks! :D

I ordered on Monday, and they were delivered yesterday!!! I do have to say i am surprised at what the tickets look like...they are sort of little, I guess I pictured someting bigger....LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter