parainaige

mini-mse

Earning My Ears
Hi

Ive probably spelt that wrong, doesnt look like its supposed to somehow!! Anyway, anyone know what happens when I have three friends about to buy annual passes? I have a dream pass and the parainage form so I guess I give them the form, they buy their passes and hand in the form? anyone know what happens then? do they bring the form back to me and then do I have to present the form when renewing my passport? And regarding the free 12 months I should then get, do I have to renew my pass for a year and then get 12 months on top of that? Or do I just present my pass and get 12 months added? It would help if I could understand a bit more french, but I just cant make head or tail of the form! Finally, is it true that you renew your annual pass the month before it expires? ie. my pass expires 28th January but I will be in DLRP on Dec 1st so I guess I can renew it then and it will then be up for renewal again on 28th Jan 2007? Sorry if this post is hard to understand, I know myself what I mean...trust me!! :rolleyes1

I've never done this with our Dream passports as I used the shareholder and family discount.
Hopefully someone else can help.

mini-mse said:
I have a dream pass and the parainage form so I guess I give them the form, they buy their passes and hand in the form? anyone know what happens then? do they bring the form back to me and then do I have to present the form when renewing my passport? And regarding the free 12 months I should then get, do I have to renew my pass for a year and then get 12 months on top of that? Or do I just present my pass and get 12 months added? It would help if I could understand a bit more french, but I just cant make head or tail of the form! Finally, is it true that you renew your annual pass the month before it expires? ie. my pass expires 28th January but I will be in DLRP on Dec 1st so I guess I can renew it then and it will then be up for renewal again on 28th Jan 2007? Sorry if this post is hard to understand, I know myself what I mean...trust me!! :rolleyes1

Yes, you give the form to your friends, they bring it back to you when it is comleted and stamped by the AP bureau.
You HAVE to have the form with you (although everything is in the computer) and you will get 12 month for free (not on top, you have to pay nothing and the 0,00 is printed on the pass).
AFAIK you can reniew it only 1 month before or after expiration, but you may ask when you are there.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks Renate and Cyrano

Thats great news...a years free passport to DLRP, now that I know what to do..yippee!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Thanks

Anne Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter