Paradiso 37?

Friend recommended .... Any opinions?

I know it's all subjective, but we were there in Feb, was recommended, with a party of 8. Not one person cared for it. Just our opinion.

I was there about 2 years ago. We all enjoyed our food and magaritas and had no issues with the service. The restaurant seemed a little loud while we were waiting for our table but we ended up being seated in an area the was pretty quiet.

It seems like P37 gets really mixed reviews. That said, my husband and I were there a few weeks ago, and we loved it. We ordered 3 appetizers to split (queso, crazy corn, and ceviche). The queso was really good, but it was really thick, so I understand why other people don't love it. We're headed back to WDW in Sept., and we decided to make P37 our arrival night meal.

I went there in December, around 3 in the afternoon, so crowds weren't a problem, and the service was good. I mostly enjoyed it. For food, I had the fried mac and cheese balls for an app and a burrito for entree. Neither of them were especially delicious, but they were both slightly better than average, I think, and I enjoyed the ambiance/views/plenty of available seating without an ADR.

My husband and I have been there twice. Our opinion? Meh. We can take it or leave it. It's not bad, but we only go there when other places are too busy.

Went there for our arrival meal on Sunday evening a few weeks ago. It was our first time there and we enjoyed it. Ate around 5pm with no wait. I had the blackened mahi mahi sliders which were quite good and wife had an enchilada plate which was also good. Had queso for appetizer and enjoyed it as well. We would go back again for sure.

Since the downturn of HOB with their failed menu revamp , Paradiso has fallen into our rotation the last few visits. No complaints. Good drinks. Solid food selection. I'd say it's now better than HOB at this point in time.

I was there in June last year and my Father, DD who is 10 and I all really enjoyed it. The food was better than we expected...we had nachos, quesadillas and tacos. The magaritas were good and ginormous!!! You can get them in a souvenier cup with a lid that you can take and carry around with you walking around DTD. Beware it's the size of a fishbowl! lol Soo good though! Also the ambiance was 100%. We sat outside on the deck and there was a little breeze off the water and there was a musician playing a guitar and singing. It was just an all around good experience for us.

We haven't been there since it was new. At this point, our visit was long ago and I've seen enough good reviews to chalk our experience up to growing pains, but we didn't like anything about it enough to try again.

Edit: I should clarify that while we haven't been back for a meal, we do stop in for drinks nearly every trip.

Went in September. Had awesome service and awesome food. They were great with our kiddos and we got in and seated quickly. It was our second trip there and the food and service had improved greatly. It's on our list for the next trip too!

Found service and food to be excellent last month - one of the better restaurants At DTD as Planet Hollywood, T-Rex, and Rainforest are awful and Portabellos is not very good either.

We went there last year. The food was good.... nothing spectacular though. The night we went it was very crowded and noisy and we felt that it was not a very kid friendly restaurant.

We ate there for dinner tonight, it's kind of like a glorified Applebee's in my opinion. Not in any hurry to go back, just okay....

we try to go every trip and have enjoyed it everytime.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I tried P37 the day after my 21st birthday (spent actual 21st b'day in MK). I didn't have a huge appetite, so I ate a light meal. I decided to have the macaroni bites and had white sangria. Overall, it was pretty good. I would like to go back again and try other items on their menu.

When would you be going? The whole area surrounding Paradiso 37 is currently covered in scrims for the Disney Springs construction. Not much to look at while sitting on their open patio - kind of detracts from the atmosphere, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter