• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradiso 37 and the DDP

thornton0511

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any rules or exclusions with this restaurant and the regular DDP? For instance can you order from the 3 course meal section or only certain parts of the menu? Trying to decide between this and Raglan Road. Thanks!!! :)

Hello fellow East Texan! When we ate at Paradiso 37 in Feb 2012 on the dining plan, my husband ordered the three course meal. They allow absolutely no substitutions with it though.

Hello fellow East Texan! When we ate at Paradiso 37 in Feb 2012 on the dining plan, my husband ordered the three course meal. They allow absolutely no substitutions with it though.

It's a small world sometimes! Hello there :wave2:
Thank you for answering my question! I was just not able to find much info at all about this place and the dining plan so I was not sure. Thank you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter