Paradise pier hotel

gilby

DIS Veteran
What are your thoughts on Paradise Pier. Is it worth 400 more a person to stay on disney property?

It may be too late , but if you changed your dates to sometime around the two weeks of Dapper Days, you could get a room at PP for about $185. We have rooms at the GCH for April 30 thru May 4 for $257

It seems every week, even every day people post this question. There are varying answers, it's really a personal preference thing. For me, certain times of year it's worth it, other times it's not.

After staying there for 5 nights 2 years ago, we decided it just wasn't worth the extra money. While a nice hotel, we can find just as nice on the other side of the parks on Harbor for considerably less. Yes, there is a magic to staying onsite, but Paradise Pier just didn't seem to have it for us. DLH? Yes! But it's so much more, you have to cut your trip short just to afford it.

Jerry thanks but our dates are set my DD is graduating from the Mayo School of Health Science on the 13th of May, this is her gift from us.

I can't say that I would do this, but a lot of people are happy to do a split-stay and just do one or two nights on property. I would probably only consider it if the trip was just me and one other adult... too much shuffling stuff around to switch hotels otherwise. But I've read happy trip reports where it worked out well... the hotels will let you drop off luggage and check in later, that sort of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter