• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradise Pier Club level or GCH?

krismom345

Mouseketeer
I know the obvious perks- walking distance and cost. Other than that, would you prefer PP concierge or GC standard?
Traveling with my three teen boys end of April.
Still trying to decide-
Thanks for any tips °o°

I give my kids (20 and 13) the same choice each trip and the last three times, they have chosen PP concierge. They love the ease of grabbing breakfast and snacks throughout the day. We have stayed at GCH as well and loved it too, due to the proximity to the parks. However, with the PP right across the street, they keep wanting to return to PP. Also , the premium view at PP can't be beat.

3 teen boys = club level is your friend! I love GCH but in your boat I'd go PP CL. But- only if you return for afternoons, otherwise CL isn't worth it in my book. Afternoons CL serves appetizers- and beer and wine for adults ;) The morning continental breakfast is very convenient but if it's the only time you will be around to utilize the club I'd go GCH.

I have teens and I agree that the lounge is great for them (and you!). Mine could probably pay for the CL additional cost just in drinks, but this was when bottled water was included. Also with 3 teens the room at GC would be pretty tight in my opinion.
Kari

We went last March and stayed 4 nights CL PP then moved to GCH for one night. We would stay at GCH again hands down. We have stayed PP not CL and loved it. The lounge is located on the second floor but the corresponding rooms are on the 2 upper floors. So our room was on the 14th floor but the lounge is on the 2nd. This does not sound like that big of a deal but there are not enough elevators and with strollers and ecv they fill up quickly. Most people from lower floors will take an elevator going up in order to go down, so car after car would come up completely full. Most days we ended up just using the stairs. The CL is small and has no windows it also closes prior to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter