Paradise palms

natorimom

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are book at this facility for our August stay. I would like some idea of where this is located. I am familiar with Windsor Hills have stayed there before, is this property more west of there. Past the Orange Lake property or not? Any idea if construction is still ongoing? Thanks for your help.

Head west on 192 until the traffic lights at Westside Boulevard and Avalon Road junction -at these lights turn left into Westside Boulevard and Paradise Palms will be on your left.I was in the area in January and no building was going on but it did look a bit like a ghost toiwnn with very few people around.

for the information. I have an idea now of where it is. Have not driven past Orange Lake before, but according to the map it should be very easy to find.I hope everything is open when we go, as we cancelled a windsor hills reservations to book here as the price was much better.I really don't understand the last post, :confused3 but oh well. Again thanks for all the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter