Paradise Palms near Lake Davenport?

2kidsForMe

Dreams of being a Guest without a Bag
Hi. I am driving myself crazy! Has anyone ever stayed at Paradise Palms townhomes near Davenport? The resort is pretty new, with a very nice looking pool. We have it narrowed down to a townhome there or a condo at Windsor Hills. I know Windsor Hills would be closer to the parks, but the townhome at Paradise Palms would save us almost $400 for 8 days. I don't know what to do! We are leaving next Friday. Thanks. :confused3

I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed here as well! We have had our eye on this resort as well.
Speak up people! :banana:

Hi, i asked this same question a few months back, got very little response. The resort is new and not as popular as Windsor Hills, where i have stayed a few times. Will be there the same time as you, checking in August 9th to the 16th. Got a very good rate much cheaper than Windsor Hills, the resort looks beautiful and very clean, also the owner sent some references from previous renters and feedback was great. Hoping for the best.

Well, I've narrowed it down to Paradise Palms or Encantada. The pool at Encantada doesn't look as exciting as the one at Paradise Palms, but the resort itself is closer to the parks. What to do!

natorimom, can you please let us know where you rented from and let us know how you enjoy your rental? Perhaps a TR? :) :)
I am curious how much farther the drive to wdw would be versus WH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter