Paradise Beach Questions.

sketchmom

Earning My Ears
Paradise Beach sounds so much nicer than Playa del Sol offered by Disney. But I'm a first time cruiser here, and my first thought was play it safe and go with the Disney excursion already planned out. But the more I read the boards the more I want to go to Paradise Beach.

My biggest concern is the Taxi ride. There are 5 of us. 2 adults, 2 teenagers, and a 3 year old. Would we be able to ride in one Taxi or have to take two?

I read it's about $12 for the Taxi. Does anyone know if that's one way or roundtrip? And are there Taxis near the beach for when your ready to leave? Or How do you go about getting the ride back?

Thanks

I went to Paradise Beach last January and LOVED it. besides my Husband and 4 friends there were only 4 other people there. I had read about Paradise Beach on the cruise critic boards and an so glad we tried it. The chairs and umbrella's we FREE and so was the use of the water trampoline and water ice burg. They do expect you to order food and drinks. We had a wonderful muslide and the best fahitas. We ordered from our chair on the beach and it was brought to us. the prices were very reasonable. We are going back to Cozumel in January and will definetly return to Paradise Beach. The beach next to us San Ferdinand beach was also very nice.

Teri

sketchmom,
I forgot to answer you taxi question. There were 6 of us and we took a taxi for $5.00 a piece. The driver arranged a time to pick us up and even gave us 2 for 1 drink coupons wich all of us used. The driver came back on time just like he said.

Teri

The taxi rates are posted at the pier and agree upfront with the driver, there are normally vans that can take 6 passengers too. have a great time

On the 7/2/04, our party of 6 took the van there for $26, and two cars on the way back for $13 each. PB was great, still free including rafts, snorkel equip, kayaks, etc. Cabana massages were $1 per minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter