Paradise Beach and Chankanaab

TooPure4u

DIS Veteran
I really want to visit Paradise Beach but am scheduled for a 3pm Dolphin Swim Adventure at Chankanaab. Does anyone have a clue what the time difference by taxi is between the two?? I would like to go to Paradise Beach in the morning until 2 or so and then go over to Chankanaab to play with the dolphins. Also...if I go to paradise beach, aside from taxi fare...what is the cost of beach admission? Is the taxi 12$ per person? There are 3 of us.

Would appreciate anyone's help..... :cat:

We went from the Boat right to Paradise Beach. I have to say, we spent the entire day there since it was so wonderful. The cab ride took about 15-20 minutes and cost 15.00 for four of us. There was no admission to the beach at that time. They just liked it if you bought a drink or food. The snorkel gear is free, they set up your chairs and umbrellas and wait on you hand and foot. It was a great place and I would highly recommend it...

thank you fireguy....anyone else know the difference in time between paradise beach and chankanaab and if it is worth trying to do???

I'd say the distance between the two is about 5 minutes, since Paradise Beach is slightly farther out. I really don't think you'll have a problem, though leaving Paradise Beach is a hard thing to do!! There is no fee to use the beach chairs and umbrellas, though they do expect you to order lunch. There is a $5 per person fee to use the water toys, floats, snorkle equipment, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter