• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parades?

alh2011

Mouseketeer
Do they still have the move it shake it parade going on at the magic kingdom? I saw times listed on the Disney app but haven't seen it mentioned on the Disney website. I know they have the new fantasy parade but it's at 3 pm so it would be nice if could watch an earlier parade and so we can head back to our room to rest.

Yes they still had it as of 2 weeks ago when we were there. It's in parade form, but it's more of a "dance party" when it hits the hub/castle area. They come down Main Street then stop at the hub and some of the characters get off the floats, etc. It's really bright and colorful and we always try to catch it when we are there. :)

There was one in the morning and one in the afternoon on the days we were there. Those floats get a workout! LOL!

There are 3 performances of the Move It Shake It a day, usually 2 in the morning around 10:30 and 12:30 (?) and then one at 5:40 (as the performers need the time inbetween for day parade and after for electrical parade).

It's a lot more of a dance party, a solid 15-20 minutes of it are that while they only "parade" down main street to & from backstage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter