Parade

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
Thank you all for letting me know we can watch the fireworks from the observation at the Contemporary after Chef Mickey. My question now is if we do that we will miss the parade, since the afternoon parade will be during thier naptime. Is it worth rushing back to Mk just to see the parade if we can see the fireworks from Contemporary?

how old are the kids...my girls LOVE the parades...you get to see so many characters...can't they sleep in and stay for a parade one afternoon?

They are all 1 year - 2 1/2 years old (it is a family group). Is the afternoon parade as good as the night. If it is, that might be a good idea for our second day. Thanks.

Partyof12 said:
They are all 1 year - 2 1/2 years old (it is a family group). Is the afternoon parade as good as the night. If it is, that might be a good idea for our second day. Thanks.

We never watched the night parade but the afternoon one was awesome. The girls 4 & 6 loved it and saw so many characters. We weren't planning on being there for it but am so glad we were. We left just before the evening parade and fireworks as the kids dón't like fireworks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter