Parade times for July

disneydopey

Mouseketeer
The park info for July isn't out yet but I want to do some pre-planning. We've got half board + vouchers and want to book meals around parade times. What time are the afternoon and nightime parades usually on in July? Don't want to be sat eating at the wrong time so we miss something!

Also what time are the fireworks usually on? We've been to florida a few times and know all these things but first visit to DLP so its all new again!

Other years, once the summer season starts the afternoon parade changes to 7.15pm. I think the night-time parade, Fantillusion, is usually about 10.30pm with the fireworks about 11.15pm.

Other years, once the summer season starts the afternoon parade changes to 7.15pm. I think the night-time parade, Fantillusion, is usually about 10.30pm with the fireworks about 11.15pm.

Can anybody confirm the 7.15pm time for the afternoon parade - that seems a bit late, especially if there is another parade later, and really mucks up evening meal plans (I was planning on eating at 6.30-7pm most nights).

Yes it was 7.15pm in July last year (we were there the last week of July, so I'm not sure whether that's the same for the whole of July). Fantillusion was 10.30pm.

The parade times etc probably wont be out until much nearer the time though as they will wait til just before the summer season to release it

yes you right i was thinking of park opening times, the programme goes up a wk or 2 b4 hand so prob be end of june.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter