Parade of Dreams Music

gmontag451

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm a WDW Cast Member, and a few months ago my fiancee and I visited Disneyland for the first time. It was an incredible experience and we can't wait to go back! While we were there, we watched the 50th parade, The Parade of Dreams, and fell in love with the music! Hearing Walt Disney say the words that started it all, "To all who come to this happy place... Welcome" brought tears to my eyes. Ever since, we have been searching the internet in vain looking for a good quality recording of this music, but it seems all we can find are live recordings, the Brother Bear soundtrack, or original tracks that have been so severely compressed they are unlistenable on a stereo system. I'm sure there's a decent version out there, we just haven't been able to find it; can anyone point us in the right direction? We are also willing to trade and share our personal audio files if it helps!

i have also been looking for that song too, but i dont think there is any good recordings out there... already looked loooong and haaaard...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter