Parade & Fireworks Sched

fan_of_wdw

Mouseketeer
OK... its been four years since we have been to the World, and we are counting down three weeks. So that means its time to get immersed in the DisBoards again! A "first" for this trip is that my DD14's best friend is coming along (a newbie). Another first is to go during a "peak" season (Dec27-Jan1).

So here is my questions... why can't I find the time tables for the parades and fireworks shows? The official site only has park hours... anyone have a place to look for event times?

Thanks!

On the Disneyworld website, when you go into the calendar pages for each park, if you click on the numerical date for each day (I think its in the top left hand corner of of the little box/day) it will give you the times for the parades and fireworks. Hope that helps! I also might suggest Tourguide Mike. We used his very reasonable sight for our Christmas week trip last year and it was a lifesaver! And he posts all the showtimes etc in printable versions for all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter