Papertrimmer

grover

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the fiskars papertrimmer? There is a 12 inch on sale for 19.99, a good buy here! I am terrible at cutting a straight line with my scissors and think this will help. Any pros or con's ??

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Everyone I know has one. Even those with the CM cutting system. The 12" one is the best size to have. It is more versatile and also very portable. I think you'll be happy with it. $20 is about the going rate around here.

I too think the 12" is almost a necessity. I like my little CM trimmer for cropping photos and small pieces of paper, but I do all of my larger cuts on my Fiskars.

I am a huge CM fan and had been very happy with my 12" cutting system, however I recently bought the CARL 12" cutter and I'm in love. I can't speak personally about the fiskars, but I know lots of people that have it. Enjoy.

Lisa

Love it! I just changed the blade on mine 'cause it was getting dull. I like it for trimming the 12 inch papers but I cut pics with it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter