• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paperjamz on Sale at JCP

Thank you, I was able to get a guitar and amp for less than one guitar. Use code NICELIST and get 20% with JCP card or 15% with another card.

Thank you. This will be a great present for my son from his grandparents. They have a limited budget and I try to make it stretch as much as possible.

Thank you for posting this. I have a needy child in my class that asked Santa for a PaperJamz guitar. He'll be getting one :santa:

Do you need an amp for the paper jamz?

no u do not need the amp. its nice to have but not necessary

i got the set (amp,guitar and strap) at walmart on black friday for 29. .. now the amp is 7 and the guitar is 15.

i think i broke even because mine came with a strap..(cuz you know all great guitars NEED the strap) :lmao:

Thank you. This will be a great present for my son from his grandparents. They have a limited budget and I try to make it stretch as much as possible.

I just did the same thing for my mom! My son (9) & my nephew (8) will LOVE these!

Thank You OP! I had one in my cart at Target during their Pre-Black Friday sale and then put it back because I wasn't sure my DS7 would play with it, then the other day he saw it in the store and went crazy over it saying it was one think he "really wanted" from Santa. SO GLAD to find it at a discounted price. Picked up a guitar and amplifier.....now just need to get him a strap! :thumbsup2

aggg!! i just wanna rip my hair out..
my son told me he wanted paperjamz.. so i got it at walmart.. LOL

now he tells me he changed his mind and marked it off his xmas list!! lol
then he says .. maybe for my birthday.. :confused3 which is in january

guess ill just save it for him!

Thank You OP! I had one in my cart at Target during their Pre-Black Friday sale and then put it back because I wasn't sure my DS7 would play with it, then the other day he saw it in the store and went crazy over it saying it was one think he "really wanted" from Santa. SO GLAD to find it at a discounted price. Picked up a guitar and amplifier.....now just need to get him a strap! :thumbsup2

strap is 6 bucks at walmart

aggg!! i just wanna rip my hair out..
my son told me he wanted paperjamz.. so i got it at walmart.. LOL

now he tells me he changed his mind and marked it off his xmas list!! lol
then he says .. maybe for my birthday.. :confused3 which is in january

guess ill just save it for him!

LOL. I love kids! My boys are not interested in the paperjamz at all. That's why I'm sending it with DH as a white elephant. Just watch - as soon as it is gone they will probably ask for one. :rotfl2:

My son hadn't shown any interest in these at all. But he received one for his birthday on Thanksgiving from his aunt. He LOVED it! He just got the guitar with the strap, no amp. I can't imagine it with the amp - it's loud! But I do believe that he thinks he is actually playing the guitar, because next week in his music class the teacher is having a "spotlight session" if you can play an instrument or sing you can perform for the class and DS9 said he is going to sign up and play his paperjam. :confused: I don't think that's what his teacher meant. :laughing:.

But now his 2 brothers have added them to their list. I am in trouble, it's going to be a very loud Christmas morning! Thanks for the sale info.

Check Walmart again...my Walmart had the combos for $20 each!

Guitar, Strap and Amp for $20
Drums and Amp for $20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter