Paperbag scrapbook??

hallie615

<font color=teal>I'm a bad cook because I never ha
Sorry if this has been asked before,
Someone in line in front of me had made a paperbag scrapbook for her trip. I am not that creative but that looked really fun. Any ideas on how to make on for disney?? Is it really hard to make??

Here are directions with pictures of how to make a paper bag scrapbook. I have never made one, however I know someone whose 4-6 grade Girl Scout troop made some without many problems. So they can't be that hard.

Becky

I made a paper bag album for autographs. It was a lot of fun and most of the characters loved it and spent extra time looking at it. I have posted some of my pictures before. I will try to find the post to show you. Where did you see the paper bag album? It could have been me if it was this week. I didn't notice anyone else with one.
Jill

stepmom3, my DH and I were in WDW 9/29-10/4. We were in epcot and saw someone with one. It looked very nice and I try to think I can be creative, soo I thought if it 's not to hard to make I might try it for our next trip.(photos and stuff)

If you want some ideas for your paper bag books, take a look on Ebay. If you go to the Crafts, then scrapbooking, then paper piecing, do a search on Disney. I have seen some really creative albums there.

I've never made one myself, but some of them are really inspiring.

Here is the link to some pictures of my paperbag album. I made a page for a lot of the characters to sign and then put a picture on the other side. It was a big hit! My album ended up being huge 52 pages in all. But I had to have room for each character. We saw everyone I made a page for except Daisy! Let me know if you have any questions about making one!

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=657822
Here is a picture of Donald & Ariel with the album.

Disney2005696.jpg

Disney2005660.jpg

Stepmom3...this album is adorable! You really did a beautiful job.

After you put all the bags together, do you just adhere the cardstock or paper right to the bags...are the pages sturdy enough if you just use paper?

Thanks! :goodvibes
Just like you said, adhere paper or card stock to the bags. They are pretty sturdy, especially the side where it is the bottom of the bag. It has several layers. Just remember these are not acid free. I have heard of some people spraying them with archival mist. I didn't but I am putting all of the same pictures in my 12 x 12 Disney album, also.

stepmom3,
your book looks great, I hope I can do something that looks ok. I was just gonna play around and try to make one for some pictures. I'll let you know how and if it turns out to look like like anything worth while. :rotfl:

Your book looks great!

We are using paperbag albums--with a cardstock cover--in a women's group that I am in. We write basic info about ourselves in each others books and answer a question that each person has come up with. We will also be decorating tags for everyone's books as well. Most of our group doesn't scrapbook, so I prepared the pages for them, however they will do the tags on their own. I am working on samples for them.

We are enjoying doing this. I will post pictures if I can.

Very cute! Ksjayhawks, please post some pictures when you can. I just e-mailed one of the leaders in my women's group about making one. It sounds like an excellent idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter