paper tickets converted to new rid

stephhtigger

Earning My Ears
I have loaded my old paper tickets into the mde and plan on booking fasspass+ for my trip in a couple weeks. When I get there I'll have to convert my ticket to the new rid ticket. Guest services is telling me I will not lose my FP that I linked to my old paper ticket has anyone went through this? And if so are they correct ?

I have loaded my old paper tickets into the mde and plan on booking fasspass+ for my trip in a couple weeks. When I get there I'll have to convert my ticket to the new rid ticket.

1. Guest services is telling me I will not lose my FP that I linked to my old paper ticket has anyone went through this?

2. And if so are they correct ?

The ticket, itself, is not being changed. It is being changed as to on what kind of media it is being "accessed."

1. Yup.

2. Yup. (Unless there's a glitch.)

I have loaded my old paper tickets into the mde and plan on booking fasspass+ for my trip in a couple weeks.
0) When I get there I'll have to convert my ticket to the new rid ticket.

1) Guest services is telling me I will not lose my FP that I linked to my old paper ticket has anyone went through this?

2) And if so are they correct ?

0) Actually, you won't have to bother doing this if you've got MBs associated with your MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter