Papa John's Super Bowl Coin Toss

its one per person so I voted heads with my email and my wife voted tails. Either way, we get a free pizza!

its one per person so I voted heads with my email and my wife voted tails. Either way, we get a free pizza!

I did the same thing! I was wondering if they'll have some kind of hitch like, "The email address who wins must already have a Papa Rewards account" or something! I have an account set up with my email address, but he doesn't have an account. We'll see!

Check the FAQs. You do not have to have an account, and up to four members of the same household can vote.

:sad:

Still hurts to see Peyton in that Denver jersey.

Oh well..I love him and really hope that if the Colts are not in the Superbowl next year that he is!

Thanks for the link! Now hoping it is heads up!:thumbsup2

Hadn't voted yet. A couple of days ago, I got an email stating that they put me in as a head (I still could change to tails if I wanted).

I'm keeping it at heads. I'm superstitious, but I always think the heads side is heavier. Maybe I'll enter my DH as tails.

Good luck, everyone.:thumbsup2

Just voted! I've never had Papa John's. The one in our town went out of business pretty quickly. Too many real pizzerias in NJ as competition. There is a store on my way home from work though, so if I "win" could pick it up there.

Just voted! I've never had Papa John's. The one in our town went out of business pretty quickly. Too many real pizzerias in NJ as competition. There is a store on my way home from work though, so if I "win" could pick it up there.

Same here. I asked DH if there was a Papa Johns in our town, and he said yes. After we both voted, we checked the website and it had closed! Oh well....

DH & I voted one of each so either way, free pizza!! Add a salad & that's dinner!

Thanks for posting! DH voted tails and I voted heads. It's nice they allow one per person rather than one per household. DH voted last year as well (just him so we were lucky we won), and we enjoyed our free pizza!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter