PAP Will Call Confirmation

MrBill64

Mouseketeer
Last year I took advantage of purchasing the DVC discounted PAP. I chose the will call option and have an email as my receipt with a confirmation number which I will use when I get to Disney to activate it. Now for my question. Is there any way to register this PAP online or do I need an actual certificate or obviously the pass itself? I cannot find a way to use the confirmation number from my email in order to register online. If I cannot register online, how do I go about purchasing annual pass discounted tickets to such events as MVMCP or making a room reservation at the annual pass discounted rate?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

I'm not completely sure but I believe the answer is because you do not have an AP. until you activate your voucher/will call. You will not receive those benefits. The benefits (like the AP) are valid for the entire year but not before.

You can book a room with the AP discount though. Just ask for it when booking. You will have to show the live AP at the resort to keep that rate. As for discounted party tickets, those I don't believe you can get without the active AP.

MrBill64 said:
Last year I took advantage of purchasing the DVC discounted PAP. I chose the will call option and have an email as my receipt with a confirmation number which I will use when I get to Disney to activate it. Now for my question. Is there any way to register this PAP online or do I need an actual certificate or obviously the pass itself? I cannot find a way to use the confirmation number from my email in order to register online. If I cannot register online, how do I go about purchasing annual pass discounted tickets to such events as MVMCP or making a room reservation at the annual pass discounted rate?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Just call and tell them you have a PAP you haven't picked up. They will ask your name and can pull it up by that or your confirmation # (they used my name).

I was able to do this when I bought our MVMCP tickets for the discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter