PAP/Renewals/FP+

pjzkent

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find this particular combination through search, hoping my DVC friends will have the answers :)

We used the $399 AP offer for our trip last year. We arrive 10/11 and 4 out of 5 of our passes are good until 10/13. I have a voucher for the same $399 pass to use as soon as the old ones expire. My AP expired in April.

I ordered Magic Bands this morning, and started doing some FP+ reservations this morning.

My questions are:
Can we link both the pass voucher and the current non-expired APs to the magic band? I linked the current "good" APs to the Magic bands, and left mine blank. It is still letting me book FP+ for all of us, but when we exchange our vouchers, will all of the FP stuff be lost?

The little bit I have read online looks like maybe it is person-specific not pass-specific so it shouldn't make a difference? Really excited to try this out!!

Not too keen on having my kids names on their bands so they all picked aliases:rotfl:

My questions are:
Can we link both the pass voucher and the current non-expired APs to the magic band? I linked the current "good" APs to the Magic bands, and left mine blank. It is still letting me book FP+ for all of us, but when we exchange our vouchers, will all of the FP stuff be lost?

It shouldn't affect your FP+ selections as those are assigned to the individual, not the actual tickets/passes.

If you didn't upgrade your PAP to the new medium last spring, I don't think you can use it with FP+. And I don't think you can link the voucher with the FP+ either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter