Pap/ap linked to mb question

MrBill64

Mouseketeer
About a year ago I purchased 4 DVC PAP's and have a will call confirmation number. I have logged into my MDE account and have linked that will call confirmation number to my MB's for my family for our upcoming stay and made our FP+ reservations. Do I still have to go to guest services or any ticket booth at the parks to obtain my paper PAP or can we proceed right to any park and enter with our MB's?

I am hoping that we will be able to obtain paper PAP's to use in the old style FP- machines as using just 3 FP's per day in only 1 park is not how we usually tour. Which brings me to one last question. Is double dipping (basically doing what I just explained) still possible?

Thanks.

Bill

About a year ago I purchased 4 DVC PAP's and have a will call confirmation number. I have logged into my MDE account and have linked that will call confirmation number to my MB's for my family for our upcoming stay and made our FP+ reservations. Do I still have to go to guest services or any ticket booth at the parks to obtain my paper PAP or can we proceed right to any park and enter with our MB's?

I am hoping that we will be able to obtain paper PAP's to use in the old style FP- machines as using just 3 FP's per day in only 1 park is not how we usually tour. Which brings me to one last question. Is double dipping (basically doing what I just explained) still possible?

Thanks.

Bill

You will want to get the hard plastic RFID AP ticket AS WELL, as it is used for ID
when making a discounted purchase at WDW.
(Also, as a back-up if the MB "crashes.")

Disney no longer dispenses "paper" (Tyvek) tickets.

"Double dipping" works now, but may or may not end at any time.
Tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or...

You will want to get the hard plastic RFID AP ticket AS WELL, as it is used for ID
when making a discounted purchase at WDW.
(Also, as a back-up if the MB "crashes.")

Disney no longer dispenses "paper" (Tyvek) tickets.

"Double dipping" works now, but may or may not end at any time.
Tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or...

Thanks Robo. We will make sure to obtain the RFID tickets.

Thanks for starting this thread. I am a COMPLETE newbie to this whole magic band/FP+ thing. The learning curve seems steep :confused3.

I have sort of the same question. I have the green exchange certificates that are like credit cards, that are good for Premium APs. I was able to link them to our hotel reservation and to each person (4 of us). I am supposed to activate them when we get to the parks next month. I'm assuming they will give us nice, credit card PAPs?!

I ordered magic bands, so far just choosing colors. I am hesitant to choose any FP+ things because I want to be able to use the old FP system. If I don't choose the FP+, can I use old FP? And if I choose the FP+, I *might* be able to use old FP when we get there?

Is there a FP+ and Magic Bands for Dummies thread?! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter