PAP and booking room

HippieChickadee

Mouseketeer
My mother hasn't activated her PAP yet, she wants to book a passholder room. How does she go about this?

Also, how do you add dinning plan to this room in about a week? Just call and add, or is there a way to do it on the computer?

My mother hasn't activated her PAP yet, she wants to book a passholder room. How does she go about this?

Also, how do you add dinning plan to this room in about a week? Just call and add, or is there a way to do it on the computer?

I don't know if she can get onto the AP website if she hasn't activated the AP or not.

Just call and book an AP ticketless package with dining. She'll have to show her AP when she checks in.

The resort gives you 24 hours to activate your AP. You can make all of the room & dining arrangements needed at the Passholder rate now. They will give you the AP price, but it will be pending the activation of the AP. No problem!

When we do this, I do it all by phone. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter