• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pantyhose and Strappy Sandals...yes or no?

MelCald

<font color=green>Saw a bleching contest at a wake
Hi!! I am going to a "Gala" for my dh's work on Sat night. I have a little black dress and found some pretty silver strappy high heel sandals. Now do I were hose or not? :confused: I don't want to create any fashion faux pas...

Thanks!

No a million times!
Have a great time. I love a pair of strappy sandals.:cloud9:

I say yes, you can wear hose as long as they don't have a "toe" in them - meaning the hose do not have a darker toe. There are some beautiful ultra sheer hose with a slight shimmer to them that look lovely with strappy sandals

It is funny that most of the answers so far are "no". That is exactly what I thought, but since this is Dec in New England, I did an online search and most people said that you should wear hose. That just totally confused me!!!!!!!:confused3

Dear lord, NO! And while you're at it, tell my mom to stop doing it too!

Noooooo...pantyhose are the devil!
I didn't think anyone wore them anymore .....with anything??!!

Noooooo...pantyhose are the devil!
I didn't think anyone wore them anymore .....with anything??!!

I always wear hose with skirts unless wearing sandals. I don't feel comfortable in a skirt without hose. I don't like wearing shoes without hose or socks, either.

NO... NOOOOO..... NOOOO!!!!

If it is winter and one feels that hose are necessary, then go find some dressy closed toe shoes. (there are still some pretty, sexy, closed toe, high heeled, dancing shoes!!!) ;)

But, if you are showin' your toesies, say NOOOOO to the hosies!!!

Have a great time! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter