Pants Most Like in VMk for Alot of girls

timber_dude

Tag fairy, Where art thou tag fairy Please give me
I am just cirious i see a TON of NEW girls wearing

Cowboy Pants:
Cowboypants.jpg

Haunted Mansion Trousers Black:
Hauntedmansiontrousersblack.jpg

i dont see a lot of girls wear anything else, it seems strange to me but how to new girls to vmk get cowboy pants or Haunted Mansion Trousers Black (no offence), they were re-released in 2006 and cowboy pants were re-released in 2007 in october I dont see what items they would trade with because most of the items in the year are from Halloween, Christmas and other holidays. I am just curius how do they do it while I can't even get a tiny piece of Haunted Mansion Costume, just a small piece. Do the girl scam like "baby" or "taken", how do they do it? Please answer my question.

Some are people who decided to recreate there account, or I sometimes will give free stuff out at random, as other do so maybe they got them from someone else?

cowboy pants have been a girl favorite for a very long time. I dont think the girls your seeing are new, just created new accounts. Space pants were a big item before the green came out, not so much anymore.

cowboy pants have been a girl favorite for a very long time. I dont think the girls your seeing are new, just created new accounts. Space pants were a big item before the green came out, not so much anymore.

:laundy: Maybe if I did my laundry more often I could stay in fashion :lmao: I LOVE my space pants!!
And girls like the cowboy pants because they look like low riders that they were now adays.:confused3

I got my drivers license and my car is green
my blue castle shirt and my old blue jeans

:rotfl:

I like the gray mansion pants because its like a older version of black mansion pants, and because most people dont have it. they just have the black pants.

But sadly :( When i sit down it looks like it ripped in 1 spot. :(

Too bad VMK doesn't have a dry cleaner or tailor.

I like my green explorer pants. Goes really nicely with my green camera shirt. :thumbsup2 I also really like black baggy pants. You cant just people by the pixels theyre wearing. It just takes a while to earn things and find the right person who will trade you what your looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter