panini sandwiches?

rsjj

DIS Veteran
i've read else where that there are panini sandwiches available on board...does anyone know where you can get that? and what kind? ham? heard it's really yummy! thank you for any details you may have on this! mmm...hope it's true! :flower:

No idea what kind they are(never had the chance to try one) but they have them listed as being at the Outlook Bar a couple different days on the cruise. Check the navigator under Other Dining Options.

~Bethany

I had them on our 7/9/05 cruise and they were DELICIOUS!!! They were at the outlook bar by the adult pool...and I think they had a choice of ham and cheese or turkey and cheese. They also had chicken wings.

They are only offered on certain days at certain times.....they were good, as well as the wings, but it was hard to catch when they were there.

MJ

thanx for the info! does anyone know, were they offered on sea days? or port days? or just random days? really appreciate it! our boys LOVE them! and so do i. can't wait!! again, thank you for your time in satisfying my "hunger" for all that food!! :goodvibes

I forget when they were offered, but they were a nice change from the burger/dog/chix fingers lunch. Still has to go to Plutos Dog House if you wanted fries with your panini though.

Are any of the paninis meat free?

Now you made me hungry so I'm going to lunch! Pannini's are YUMMY! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter