• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Panera Bread Breakfast?

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
Wasn't sure if this was in the right discussion. :goodvibes Does anyone know if Panera Bread has a breakfast menu/selection, was on their website but couldn't find anything.

Thank You

Panera serves pastries/bread at breakfast (Tons of bagels!) and they also have some breakfast sandwiches (bacon and eggs, etc.).

I'm not sure what to do with this - as Panera is not a Disney restaurant it has to be moved somewhere but I can't tell if the OP is asking about a Panera in Orlando or just Panera Bread in general. Assuming since the OP appears to be in Scotland they are asking about Orlando I am moving this to Orlando Hotels and Attractions.

Panera has decent coffee, lots of bagels and pastries. It's not my favorite breakfast because I need protein, but it's good for a snack.

Now lunch... lunch is delicious. If you're wanting some a bit lighter, Panera is your place. Fresh, healthy salads, sandwiches and soups.

Good light breakfasts - bagels, pastries, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, good coffee. We typically don't eat huge breakfasts, so it works out perfectly for our family. However, I'll agree with others that lunch & dinner is the best for Panera. I've never eaten anything there that I didn't like.

we are DVC members but short on points so possibly doing an off-site condo in June, but we always have a kitchen. We always pick up bagels and cream cheese from Panera when we get into Orlando for quick breakfasts in the villa. VERY inexpensive too! I think we get like 36 bagels and 4 tubs of cream cheese for around $45. and they are SO yummy! my fave is the cinnamon crunch!!:goodvibes:

I love panera and they have really good breakfast sandwiches. I like the sausage, egg, and cheese.

I can't post links yet but if you go under the bakery section on panera's website you will find their breakfast menu's

I love Panera for lunch, but don't really care for their bagels. If you don't have many bagel shops where you live, you might like them though. I've never tried any of their other breakast food.

We are flying into Orlando, staying at Bonnet Creek for 10 nights. We will be eating breakfast in our room and love Panera's bagels. Is there a Panera close? We will have a rental car but don't want to be driving all over. Already doing a Sam's Club run for food and drinks!!

Had for the first time a week ago. My DD had the bacon egg cheese on ciabatta roll. I had the artichoke and spinach souffle. We both had fruit cups. It was all very good and filling. I was very surprised the souffle was as good as it was. I was not in Orlando but want to say our sandwich and souffle around $4 each and the fruit cup was about $3.

We are flying into Orlando, staying at Bonnet Creek for 10 nights. We will be eating breakfast in our room and love Panera's bagels. Is there a Panera close? We will have a rental car but don't want to be driving all over. Already doing a Sam's Club run for food and drinks!!

There is a Panera on Vineland Rd--on the way to the Premium Outlets. 8600 Vineland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter