Pandora store in Nassau

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how far the Pandora store is from the port in Nassau?

Also, do you know if they have "Nassau" charms?

TIA

Following, I would love to know! I saw online that there's one in Atlantis, so that's far and you have to have transportation, but is there one by the terminal?

The John Bull store sells Pandora - it is on Bay Street which is a block in from the port.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Did you notice if they sell the Nassau charm?

No, sorry I was looking for a specific Disney charm that they didn't have on the ship - I walked in, asked for it specifically and bought it. Didn't really browse around.

YAY!!! Thank You! I have the Blue one for St. Thomas and Grand Cayman, love them, they give color to Pandora for sure.
Now I know I will be getting off the ship in Nassau. So when I get to Bay Street do I go right or left?
I'm so excited, now I'm wondering if Pandora made a special one for Castaway Cay?

I can't remember off of Bay street. I went to the Starbucks first. From there is it just to the top of the street, turn left, cross the street and it's a few stores up. There are loads of Jewelry stores but I believe on one that sells Pandora. FullSizeRender.jpg

YAY!!! Thank You! I have the Blue one for St. Thomas and Grand Cayman, love them, they give color to Pandora for sure.
Now I know I will be getting off the ship in Nassau. So when I get to Bay Street do I go right or left?
I'm so excited, now I'm wondering if Pandora made a special one for Castaway Cay?
I believe the John Bull store is to the right if you get off the ship and walk straight to E. Bay Street. However, I would check it out on a map, if I were you.

MUN

FYI...Just got back, walked straight to Bay Street and lo and behold they must have opened a Pandora store. It's right there on the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter