Pandora charms

ktdid23

Mouseketeer
We sailed in November and I’m regretting not purchasing a Pandora charm. Is there a place to buy these charms off-ship?

Secondary market or if you know someone else cruising. If someone gets you the SKU, you can try calling shop disney to see if they will take the order.

They show up on eBay regularly. You can buy select ones on Shop Disney, but the ship exclusive ones you can only get onboard. As the previous poster mentioned, if you know someone who's sailing, you can ask them to pick one up for you.

Cheers!

I was on the Fantasy and just got back Saturday. They sold out of the Fantasy hanging charm within the first hour of the stores opening. I missed getting mine by 5 minutes. So my advice to anyone wanting one.... go to the store as soon as it opens and buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter