• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Bracelet Thread

I live in the USA as well in Sioux Falls SD we have only one place here that sells Pandora its a frame shop that has a section of the store converted to a Pandora shop. They carry all the beads and some of the other matching jewelry etc. So I got all my stuff there I'm dreaming of traveling to minnesota though to the big Pandora store in the mall of america its around 4 hour drive or so. thanmk you all for commenting on my bracelet. I did pick up two more beads today the dangly capricorn one and the snake one

Phew...well all those pages took a while! :lmao: You girls sure do have some beautiful charm bracelets! :goodvibes

Here's a picture of my baby one at the moment:

DSC04101.jpg

I've had mine for a week now and up until today I only had the three charms and the safety chain.

The red/orange hearts one has been bought today. It was a gift from my Dad whilst on a day out in Liverpool.

The others are:

Leather bracelet and hedgehog are both gifts from my wonderful DBF for my birthday, which was last week :love:

My tortoise was a gift from my Mum & Dad. Significance, we've had our very own tortoise since I was a little girl. I couldn't imagine him not being represented on my bracelet :goodvibes

The blue glass bead I bought with birthday money from my Grandma :)

And the safety chain was a treat from myself, as I just wanted it to feel safer on my wrist and 'finish' the clasp on the bracelet.

I have my eye on a couple more now too :lmao: I want the money bag, I work in Accounts, so this would represent my work. And I've also seen a mother of pearl one too :cutie:

I don't really have a colour scheme at the moment :headache: But, I am planning on buying myself another bracelet whilst in Florida, so I'll be able to sort out colours once I have this one ;)

I did pick up two more beads today the dangly capricorn one and the snake one
I love the snake one!!! :thumbsup2

...I treated myself to one of the Murano glass beads today.

http://www.sugarmango.com/product/O...llection_Pink_Spectrum_Murano_Glass_Bead.html

Corinna
That's stunning, Corinna!!! :goodvibes

DSC04101.jpg

I've had mine for a week now and up until today I only had the three charms and the safety chain.

The red/orange hearts one has been bought today. It was a gift from my Dad whilst on a day out in Liverpool.

The others are:

Leather bracelet and hedgehog are both gifts from my wonderful DBF for my birthday, which was last week :love:

My tortoise was a gift from my Mum & Dad. Significance, we've had our very own tortoise since I was a little girl. I couldn't imagine him not being represented on my bracelet :goodvibes

The blue glass bead I bought with birthday money from my Grandma :)

And the safety chain was a treat from myself, as I just wanted it to feel safer on my wrist and 'finish' the clasp on the bracelet.

I have my eye on a couple more now too :lmao: I want the money bag, I work in Accounts, so this would represent my work. And I've also seen a mother of pearl one too :cutie:

I don't really have a colour scheme at the moment :headache: But, I am planning on buying myself another bracelet whilst in Florida, so I'll be able to sort out colours once I have this one ;)

So pretty!!! I have enamel hearts one too - it was the first charm my DH bought when he got me the bracelet... :lovestruc Thank you for sharing a pic..

Thanks girlies :) I shall enjoy collecting more, even though my bank balance may not do :rotfl2: Already got the Florida places saved into my planning book! ;)

Lovely bracelet Tinks. The hedgehog is my favourite charm I think :goodvibes
though that turtle is pretty darn cute too...:lovestruc

By the way for anyone who was interested, my interview did not go well, one of the owners of Swag (who own some of the Pandora franchises) was there and made me really nervous. :scared1: So unless everyone else they interviewed was even worse there is no way I've got that job! :headache:
But thanks for all the good lucks! :thumbsup2

...By the way for anyone who was interested, my interview did not go well, one of the owners of Swag (who own some of the Pandora franchises) was there and made me really nervous. :scared1: So unless everyone else they interviewed was even worse there is no way I've got that job! :headache:

Aww that's a shame!!! :hug: I can only imagine how nerve-wracked I would be in an interview situation. :eek: Hope there's something equally fab for you around the corner... :goodvibes

Looks like my list is expanding for Florida Mall's new store!!! I have a new pup who looks just like a giant stuffed toy so I'm now going to get the teddy bear charm to represent him... :cutie:

I'm actually thinking I might sell some of the beads I already have as I want to make room in the gorgeous Pandora jewellery box for new additions - mind you, that would require me to get organised so we'll see... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

By the way for anyone who was interested, my interview did not go well, one of the owners of Swag (who own some of the Pandora franchises) was there and made me really nervous. :scared1: So unless everyone else they interviewed was even worse there is no way I've got that job! :headache:

That is such a shame. :hug: I hope you find something soon. :wizard:

It really depends how small your DD's wrist is. They do different sized bracelets so it'd be a case of having to have her try one on and see what they think in the shop.

Once you get the charms on there it does lessen the chance of loosing the bracelet as it goes wider.

You can also purchase a safety chain (if you see mine above, the safety chain is on there) which will hopefully also help if the bracelet does come loose. BUT, the clasp on my bracelet is quite strong anyway and it does take a good push to open it fully :thumbsup2

The problem I'd more worry about is your bank account damage with wanting as many charms as possible :lmao:

I received this email today showing two new Pandora charms...

pandora-email-2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how cute are they!!!!! :lovestruc

I think I may just have to get the Kangaroo one as a reminder of the two months we spent travelling around Australia. We got to feed them on a few occasions, they were so sweet.

Oh I love the chick! My next charm is an Easter treat, so I think this one may just be perfect ;) I'm excited now! :banana:

I received this email today showing two new Pandora charms...

pandora-email-2.jpg

Oh, I love those. I might just have to get them for my sister. She is expecting her first baby in late April/ early May and they seem to be perfect to celebrate a new birth.

Corinna

Thanks for welcoming me Pinky166. I only have 3 beads right now but will post when I have more. We were just in Key West and I bought my first two beads which are the travel suitcase and the red glass beads with pink hearts. Then at the Pandora store my boyfriend bought me the silver bracelet and 2 locks/clips. I decided to add a silver bead with silver hearts. I use some Valentine money for the hearts. Love, love, love this thread.

I saw the 2 new charms today - they are gorgeous!! I especially loved the chick, it is so cute.
Bought another pink murano today. Will try and post a picture soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter