• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Bracelet Thread

Oooo I've made the thread pop up again! :rotfl2:

Just to add, I've never really taken much interest in the Pandora bracelets - until now! DBF's treated me for my birthday and I am now the proud owner of one :yay: And from hopping through this thread...I see they can be dangerous little things! :laughing:

I'll try post a picture over the weekend, but I only have two charms on there at the moment :flower3: Not half as impressive as many I've seen on here! They're so lovely girls! :thumbsup2
How fab - nice boyfriend!!! :goodvibes IMO they make a great gift!! ::yes:: I'm sure you will find yours to be addictive but I'm finding (with my 2nd one, I'm ashamed to say!) that it's more fun building it slowly... ;)

Have fun... :thumbsup2

got my breast cancer one:)
i really wish my camera,would take a decent close up photo,as my bracelet is now complete:thumbsup2
it's 12mp,but rubbish at close ups.
took my grandaughter to chester on wed & as we came out of the carpark,we hit a pandora shop,head on:)she was so excited,as she has never seen,one of their shops before.bless her,she had a really hard time choosing! in the end,she went for the teddy bear,as she loves her build a bear,brownie.i might get her the safety chain,for easter,as she has quite a few charms on it now,shes only 9,but she loves her bracelet & we really enjoy,collecting the charms together:)
tracy

Oooo I've made the thread pop up again! :rotfl2:

Just to add, I've never really taken much interest in the Pandora bracelets - until now! DBF's treated me for my birthday and I am now the proud owner of one :yay: And from hopping through this thread...I see they can be dangerous little things! :laughing:

I'll try post a picture over the weekend, but I only have two charms on there at the moment :flower3: Not half as impressive as many I've seen on here! They're so lovely girls! :thumbsup2

Sounds lovely Rachel. I look forward to seeing your piccie. :)

got my breast cancer one:)
i really wish my camera,would take a decent close up photo,as my bracelet is now complete:thumbsup2
it's 12mp,but rubbish at close ups.
took my grandaughter to chester on wed & as we came out of the carpark,we hit a pandora shop,head on:)she was so excited,as she has never seen,one of their shops before.bless her,she had a really hard time choosing! in the end,she went for the teddy bear,as she loves her build a bear,brownie.i might get her the safety chain,for easter,as she has quite a few charms on it now,shes only 9,but she loves her bracelet & we really enjoy,collecting the charms together:)
tracy

Glad you got your BC one, are you pleased with the quality?

What a lovely thing to have in common with your GD. :lovestruc

hello found this forum today. lots of nice bracelets :) I just go tmy first pandora today I will take a picture in a little bit and post it here for everyone to see. I'm very impressed with how nice they are.

yes! definately pleased with the quality:)
i love it:thumbsup2
tracy

Thats fab. :thumbsup2

hello found this forum today. lots of nice bracelets :) I just go tmy first pandora today I will take a picture in a little bit and post it here for everyone to see. I'm very impressed with how nice they are.

:welcome: to the Pandora addicts club. ;)

(I think you need to have 10 posts before you can add a photo)

Welcome, let the madness begin ;)

Question for you guys, is there a store in Orlando I can buy the Pandora Jewelry box from?

I thought I would post an updated pic of one of my bracelets as i've been playing around with it and added the red charms I got for Christmas & my new rose charm (thanks Karen :hug:).

I think it needs some more Red ones to balance it out, I hope they bring some more red ones out this Spring. :wizard:

P1070211.jpg

A close up of the Rose charm.

P1070217.jpg

I thought I would post an updated pic of one of my bracelets as i've been playing around with it and added the red charms I got for Christmas & my new rose charm (thanks Karen :hug:).

I think it needs some more Red ones to balance it out, I hope they bring some more red ones out this Spring. :wizard:

P1070211.jpg

A close up of the Rose charm.

P1070217.jpg

Your bracelet is looking gorgeous. I love the mix of red and black!!

100_0054.jpg

Here is mine I decided to fill it up right away because I just love all the carms so much I couldnt decide on just a few. I plan on getting another one and filling it up slowly over time with different beads. :)

Thats very pretty Weasty. :) We have quite a few charms in common, more so on my pink/silver & gold bracelet than the black & red one I posted a pic of earlier. :thumbsup2

Love the red and black bracelet, Claire - it's my fave colour combo at the moment!!! :cloud9: Mmmm, that rose charm is simply fah-bu-lous!!! ;) :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Oooo love the two new additions :goodvibes They're so lovely!

I've been meaning to get a picture on of mine since the weekend and I've not managed it yet. Maybe I'll wait til I have a few more charms though, as I only have three and a safety chain, no where near as impressive as these lovely ones being posted :rotfl2:

Love the red and black bracelet, Claire - it's my fave colour combo at the moment!!! :cloud9: Mmmm, that rose charm is simply fah-bu-lous!!! ;) :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Thanks hun.....I guess the person who bought it for me has good taste. ;)

Oooo love the two new additions :goodvibes They're so lovely!

I've been meaning to get a picture on of mine since the weekend and I've not managed it yet. Maybe I'll wait til I have a few more charms though, as I only have three and a safety chain, no where near as impressive as these lovely ones being posted :rotfl2:

Oh Rachel, definately post a photo hun. ::yes:: Watching it slowly take shape is all part of the fun. :)

yep in the florida mall, very reasonably price paandora is ther too!:thumbsup2

Thanx, is it an actual Pandora store? I so need something bigger to put my bracelet in as its starting to fill up well, only problem is when I put it in the box it doesn't really fit properly and I can't close the lid :(

Pinky your bracelet looks fab in red and black and the rose charm is just too cute :cutie:

Weasty, loving your bracelet. The owl charm is really cute :goodvibes

Lovely bracelets ladies :flower:
I've got an interview tomorrow at my local Pandora store and you know what that means...discount on charms for my bracelet! :banana:
I hope I get it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter