Pandora Bracelet question for the ladies....

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
Do you have a safety chain on your bracelet? Do you think it's necessary?

Thanks!!
~Debbie

Do you have a safety chain on your bracelet? Do you think it's necessary?

Thanks!!
~Debbie

I do not have one and do not think one is necessary. My bracelet is so heavy that I would notice immediately if it fell off. That said, only you can decide if having a safety chain is worth it to you.

no, I don't have a safety chain. Haven't ever had any problems.

I have 2 of the Pandora bracelets & don't have a safety chain on either of them. They are difficult for me to take off on purpose and like the PP said, they're heavy once you start filling them up so you would notice if it fell off. Now my sister does have a safety chain on hers because she said hers is really easy for her to unclasp so it really is whatever you are comfortable with.

Thanks for your input. I wear 2 of them on same wrist. A couple days ago I purchased safety chains for both but I think I'm returning them. Like it was mentioned, the bracelets are heavy and I would probably notice if one fell off but also..... these chains are long and I'm afraid they're going get caught on something.

I actually just got a safety chain for mine. My charms go longer than the stoppers and I was going to buy one of those, but opted for the safety chain instead. I'm not worried about losing the bracelet, but the charms on it.

I have a Camilla bracelet, which I had to replace. It fell off my wrist in the hospital waiting room. The safety chain was a must.
Camilla replaced it for me since I had only had it 3 weeks. It was by accident I found out they would. I was rebuying all the charms I had and the owner of the store said to call the company but wasn't able to get all the charms I had on it since they were discontinued.

No, I do not but I have a locking bead at the exit point so if my bracelet did come undone the beads would not fall off. I have had my bracelet for close to 10 years with no issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter