Pandora Beads

EileenLS

Earning My Ears
Hello all~ I bought my dd a pandora bracelet for her 14th birthday. What is the best place online to buy some pandora beads? Has anyone seen any discounts?

Eileen

I get mine at the Pandora store but they are full price.

I've also gotten some non-Pandora beads at EvesAddiction.com - most beads are $9.95 and they look great!

Be very cautious about buying them online. Some of them are made with junk metal that includes lead and traces of mercury!

My wife had a few knock off beads and they degraded very quickly - so she ditched them.

In all honesty the lowest price we have paid for real Pandora beads was in St. Marten on our last Disney cruise. You pay the actual US price listed in the book with zero tax or extra cost. I bought her the mix and match earrings, and a few charms. I bought her a palm tree bead, a sun bead, a sand bead, and a glass bead - the same color as the beautiful tropical waters! She put them on her brown leather Pandora bracelet.

I bought my wife her bracelet and first beads almost 5 years ago now before they ever became popular! I bought it for her to surprise her the day we closed on our house!

Be careful with the knock offs, you don't want to give your daughter lead poisoning! :scared1:

I was going to post this on a seperate post but thought I would share it here too.
I never thought I would start collecting these or any beads since I don't wear jewelry other than earrings and my watch but my friend started collecting them for me at WDW last month.
We went to Mystic Seaport in CT last week and looked at quite a few different beads, both Camilla and Pandora and went into a jewelry store that carries both.
the jeweler told us they recommend Camilla because of two main facts about the company.
Camilla is made in the USA, Pandora is made out of the country.
Camilla donates a portion of their proceeds to charity. They also make special beads that they sell and donate a larger portion to charity such as Breast Cancer research, autism research and community assistance for disasters.
I have one Pandora bead but I will be solely purchasing Camilla now.
I have a very inexpensive necklace that we bought at WDW for $6.95 which is just the right one for me since it can be lengthened from 18" to 21" but my friend is already looking for a "better" necklace for me for Christmas.

You have to be careful with other beads make sure they go on without catching the thread in any way or they will damage your bracelet. I don't really see pandora on sale anymore. There was a point when they were forcing small shops that carried other brands to decide and alot of shops decided to just sell of the pandora at discount. During this time it was common to find beads at 40% off but this was about 2 years ago. Now your best bet is buying the real thing and keeping it something that she works on collecting vs filling it up all at once.

I got interested in Chamilia after someone mentioned it here - and seeing them in person I was definitely intrigued. I am not a jewlery person at ALL.

I have one set of earrings that stay in 24/7 and one ring (wedding band) that is very simple and that's it.

But the beads I have from Chamilia is much more like the charm bracelet my mother had as a teenager. Lovely silver sculptures of things that were icons of trips and hobbies.

So I treat them the same way - I slowly am adding when I find one or two that really speak to me or are iconic. Now, my local bead shop does put them on sale (buy 2 get 1 free!) so sometimes you just have to stop in some of the little boutique stores and cross your fingers.

Good luck!

I have a new pandora bracelet. Anyone purchased any of the Disney ones? I saw a website online of another brand but it says they fit pandora.

I have both a Chamilia & Pandora bracelet. The Chamilia is all Disney, but the Chamilia beads will fit on a Pandora bracelet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter