Pandora Beads in Disney World?

OrangeCat04

You may have noticed that im not all there myself
Do they sell Pandora/Chamilia beads in Disney?? If anyone has seen them, do you mind telling me the specific shops?? Thanks!

They have them on main street in the magic kingdom, as you enter the park on the right hand side of the street, in the watch/jewelry shop. I was after a Mickey pandora charm for my sister, they were sold out of Mickey but gave me all the info I needed to order him by phone (my sis was sooo happy when it arrived by mail).

They told me there that they also sell pandora charms at the gift shop in the Polynesian.

I got the disney version of the pandora beads in the main disney store in the jewelry section at downtown disney.

Mine looks like one of the glass beads, it is blue with little black mickey heads on it. I actually bought the bead on my June trip before I even had a bracelet. I believe it was around forty dollars.

They had other beads as well. Others I have my eye on for my Sept and Nov trip are cinderellas slipper and one with mickey and minnie heads. They are super cute and totally disney.

They must sell them in other stores as well but that was the only place I had seen them.

They're not actual Pandora beads, but they are Chamilia, which are Pandora-compatible. I don't know if that makes any difference to you...it didn't to me as far as Mickey was concerned!
They have a huge selection of the beads at World of Disney in DTD.

My apologies if this is a foolish question.....being male, I know very little about these things......DW has a Brighton bracelet.....would these charms work for that as well? or only on Pandora?

LOL! I skimmed the title and thought for a second that it said Panera Bread. Oh the way the brain works sometimes.

If you plan on getting Tinkerbell, forget it! The jewler on Main Street in MK was out of Tink...as was World of Disney - both times I went!!

I did get a really cool spacer type beac with just an icon cut out and another with a pink cz mickey icon. But...you can get them cheaper at home. I just got them there becuase of the sentimental value every time I look at them!

I was going to ask about prices on these too. Foolish question...since everything at WDW is more expensive than in the 'real world'...but they are not the same price as listed on the Chamilia.com site? Most of the all sterling beads are $33.00. Those with 14k or colored stones are more.

I have my eye on the silver bead that says, "Dreams Really Do Come True" and has the blue star on it.

Does anyone know if they are compatible with the Breighton bracelet (as I think someone else asked?) I have that bracelet, and like the charms because they are much more inexpensive, but would love a disney-themed one.

Thanks!

My apologies if this is a foolish question.....being male, I know very little about these things......DW has a Brighton bracelet.....would these charms work for that as well? or only on Pandora?

I do not know for sure but in theory, I believe they should fit. Pandora/Chamilia bracelets are 3mm diameter with charm/bead holes being about 4 mm diameter. I am not sure the diameter of the Brighton bracelet but I have heard they should work. I know, not much help!

I bought one of mine at Uptown Jewelers at the MK and another one at Mouse Gears in Epcot. I have a Pandora, but they were Chamilia Charms, but fit just fine.

Wow im so happy that I can get charms as I only just about to go and pick mine up ( late bday present) and the charms since in dollers and not pounds are so much cheaper and like a pp said everytime I look at them i will have wonderful memories :)

LOL! I skimmed the title and thought for a second that it said Panera Bread. Oh the way the brain works sometimes.

LOL at least I am not the only one! I did that too and felt silly for it:rotfl:
I do love me some Panera Bread YUM!

I got the one with a pink cz mickey icon two weeks ago. I got it in Mousegear for $40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter