Panda Express

fvols98

Earning My Ears
How's Panda Express and anyone know prices for kids and adults or have a menu?

TIA

How's Panda Express and anyone know prices for kids and adults or have a menu?

TIA
Can't remeber the prices but me and my wife ate there last year cause she loves the food and I can remeber that we got the plate were you get any three items you choose and large drinks it came to less than $20.00 and the only thing we didn't like was the fried rice was kinda dry but other than that the food was good :thumbsup2

Haven't been to this one in Orlando, but I do love their orange chicken!!

Been to it and the one on I'Drive, and food is very good, like pp, the orange chicken is delicious

Ate there last night to avoid the crowds, standard meal is around $7 for a side (noodle or rice) and two entrees. Even with a drink, looking at around $10.

We ate there last HHN very good and very affordable. Better then paying more and tipping in service restaurants. :thumbsup2

Anyone know if they offer the Panda Feast at either the location at City Walk or on I drive?

Is this the same little fast food place you find in food courts in the US malls?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter