Panama City Beach.....

bamamom

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for Panama City Beach on Friday:woohoo: this will be our second year in a row to go. It has changed so much since we went years ago as teenagers. I was wondering where anyone would recommend eating... We always eat at Montego Bay its our favorite. And we eat at Angelos because my DD11 is allergic to seafood and that is her choice of place to eat while we are there...its good too so we don't mind. Last year we ate at Captain Andersons, Pineapple willies, Margaritaville, Reggae Js, as well. Any other suggestions we would like to try somewhere else while we are there. We eat breakfast and lunch in the room so our meals out are dinner. THanks

We like Sharky's more for the views and ambience (not the price)...eat outside on the deck looking out on the ocean (there's a beach playground for the kids). Food's pretty good, the drinks are awesome and on Friday and Saturday nights (I thing) they have a band and dancing. But the waits can be horrible if you don't get there kinda early. We like Pineapple Willie's too.

And on Thomas Drive, right beside Spinnaker, there's a restaurant called Scampy's...kinda small, but the food's pretty good and it's much cheaper than other restaurants right on the beach. And if you go to Hammerhead Fred's (Thomas Drive) in the late afternoon they have specials on oysters and other menu items between 2-4. (There are also coupons in any of the PCB magazines you can pick up everywhere) My Mom loves Captain Anderson's.

There's a couple of restaurants we wanted to try last trip that were in downtown Panama City Beach about 20 minutes from the beach but we never got around to it., but I can't remember any of them. I found them on

www.tripsmarter.com

They have a forum and dining info section that has reviews on family type restaurants, seafood, romantic meals, best value etc that I found really helpful. HTH. Have a great time. We looove PCB.

Our number one fave is the Boars Head. It is further up in the Laguna Beach area. We are leaving on Monday 7-6-09... I can't wait. We also like Montego bay, captain Andersons, Margartaville, and Pompanos. The boars head has wonderful, steaks, ribs and Seafood so something for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter