Panama City Beach opinions

GonnaWreckit

"Flick? Flick who?"
We have decided to stay a couple of days at Panama City Beach on our way to WDW. We have never been there before so i was wanting to know is it a good beach to visit in early September? Also has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort on the beach and is it a nice hotel? I appreciate any feed back.

We've stayed in that resort and love it! The rooms are nothing special, but the resort is big on customer service and has a lot of activities for the kids. We've stayed there twice and would do it again.

We've not gone in September, but did once in October. Weather was perfect (although that IS hurricane season).

My husband stayed at that resort for business last month. In all fairness he arrived in the evening and checked out the next morning right after breakfast but he said the resort is not as nice as it appears to be on their website. He did show me a pic from the balcony and it looked like a nice beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter