Pan American Port - San Juan

jetegood

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Are any restaurants and CVS or Walgreen's stores within walking distance of Pan American Port?

I wanted to buy a water case and try mallorcas while in port.

There is nothing close. There's a small airstrip on the other side of the port. There is a Sheraton on the other side of the air strip, but you'd be better off trying to find your necessities in the airport or making a stop on the way to port.

We walked both from the sheraton before the cruise and to the caribe hilton today after the cruise. There were a lot more restaurants near the hilton. Both hotels were equidistant from the port.

Thanks. I wonder if the bottled water is sold in cases and are the prices reasonable? Or, is it best to buy on the ship?

Big bottles of Evian and San Pellegrino. $2/bottle or $24/case (12 bottles)

$35 for same on ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter