Pampers now making size 7's

Discussion in 'disABILITIES Community Board' started by treboats, Apr 26, 2007.

1. treboats

treboats Mouseketeer

I know this is necessarily a disabilities thing it can be just for bigger kids but my DS who is 8 is on the verge of outgrowing his 6's so I was very excited to see the 7's now available. :cool1:

Pampers Size 7

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MarieS

MarieS DIS Veteran

Do you know if they are in stores? My son is still in diapers and the size 6 is really tight. The special needs briefs are so expensive--maybe the 7's would be good alternative.

4. treboats

treboats Mouseketeer

I haven't seen them in stores yet I called Pampers and they told me they just started making them at the beginning of the month so far I have only seen them at Amazon. HTH

5. MarieS

MarieS DIS Veteran

Thanks! I called too and they told me to look for them in May at local stores.

6. MommytoMJM

MommytoMJM Disney is a lifestyle!

Thanks goodness, we were going broke buying medical diapers...

7. walkena

walkena Mouseketeer

.... great news..... I hope they hit the shelves in Canada soon.....

8. Michigan

Michigan Mom of the Rolling Crew

Doesn't Florida have a Children's with Special Health Care Services that MJ would qualify for? She should be able to get free diapers since she is over 3.

9. Karalynn

Karalynn Mouseketeer

We have this benefit in Mass! My dd is now 7, and I am soooo greatful for it!

I am also excited about the size 7 pampers!! She is probably ready to move up now, so this is great timing!

10. kayc86

kayc86 Mouseketeer

This really is great news.size 5s are getting small on my son kays whos 7.so now i know we still have alittle long then i thought!thanks for the info!

11. MarieS

MarieS DIS Veteran

Here in Indiana, Children's Special Health Care Services doesn't cover diapers for any age. My son is 9.

12. MarieS

MarieS DIS Veteran

Just to update everyone--My Target has the Cruisers in a size 7 now. A package of 36 was $19.99 and I had a coupon. They do fit better than the size 6, but are not as big as the Tranquility brand ( from HDIS medical supply company)youth size briefs/diapers.