Pampered Chef stoneware

LOVE both of my flat stones! MAke cookies on them all the time.

I don't have any other stone where but many other things and love them all.:goodvibes

I use the large round stone all the time, for pizza, and anything else that you can normally cook on a cookie sheet, biscuits, cookies, LOVE IT!!

My pampered chef pizza stone broke and I replaced it with one from K-mart. Worked just as good and has lasted many years.

oh man...you can have more than one stone?:lmao: I LOVELOVELOVE my round stone,make pizzas all the time,it's in the oven now roasting veggies for dinner.....pp has 8 pans? I need more!!!!

Love mine! I have many pieces. The ones I use the most are the large bar pan, and the deep dish baker.

It is worth the price. I'd stick with the PC brand. I am afraid of lead :eek: in the no-name ones or ones made in other countries. I wouldn't use an unglazed terra cotta tile either for the same reason.:scared:

At first I thought that the PC stoneware was too expensive. I saw the pizza stoneware with a pizza cutter for less than the PC stoneware at Macy's. I went ahead bought it and used it. The darn thing broke in my oven the first time I used it. I went ahead and bought the PC large round and since have added it the collection. I think I have them all except the new round ones with the handles. The PC stonewares are the only ones that I use to bake everything with now. I love them! The large bar pan is my favorite though! It's the most seasoned of all of them.

Our favorite is the large bar pan, we cook just about everything on it.

chicken nuggets
roasted chicken
pork tenderloin
garlic bread
texas toast
pizza rolls
crecent rolls
cookies
fries

Just rinse and scrap. The sucker is heavy though so it just lives in the oven.

I have a few other pieces but I very rarely use them.

I would invest in one that you could use for a lot of different things, if you love it then buy more. They are expensive.

Somebody mentioned that their stoneware got a greasy film on it and they put it in the oven on the self cleaning mode to get rid of it. You really shouldn't do that. When you start cooking on your stone, it seasons it and makes it non-stick. The darker the stone gets the better. (I used to sell PC).

Just wanted to add that I also have a few stones, and I too LOVE THEM! They are wonderful.:love: My pizza stone is black from being used so much. I have a large bar pan that we use a ton, an oval baker, and a deep covered baker. I've had the deep covered baker for a while. I got it on discount for hosting a party. The consultant was a friend and she told me about a 30 minute microwave chicken recipe.

Well, I used my deep covered baker for the first time ever with a turkey breast in the microwave for 35 minutes and it was THE MOISTEST TURKEY EVER. Seriously. The best. That was about 2 weeks ago, and since then I've cooked 2 chickens in it. The turkey breast was the best though. I peeled the skin back and sprinkled with salt, pepper, and some McCormick chicken seasoning, and it was divine.

Now I'm trying to hunt down a new consultant (mine moved) so I can get the new pizza stone with handles. I'm tired of trying to squeeze a frozen pizza onto my bar pan!:lmao:

Yep! Worth every penny and they are the only things I use- EVER!
I used to be a consultant. I would not recommend putting them in the dishwasher as my dh did this to me and even though he didn't put in soap it still removed some of the "non-stickness" that you get from the fats in your foods. I just use extremely hot water and the pan scraper and brush or occasionally I'll use a new sponge/scrubby thing. One caution- if you use non-stick cooking spray, use it VERY sparingly. You don't really need it. To season your stones, cook something with a high fat content first and then you should be good to go (crescent rolls are great for this). Grumpy's Gal gave good info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter