• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo's rev time

din

From Ohio North Coast to SF Bay....
Are there blocks of time that is allowed for Palo meaning that reservations can only be made at 6PM or 8PM only?

Are we free to select a time for example 6:30 PM or 7:15PM?

HELP, trying to plan time for Palo.

You can choose whatever you like. It does not have to be like the other restaurants where you have a fixed dining time all week. I am not sure of how late they stay open either 10 or 11.

How long does it take for dinner at Palo? For example, if your ressie is at 6:30 about how long from start to finish?

We enjoyed all courses - from appetizer to coffee and dessert - and we were there for about 1.5 hours (and what a time it was;) )

When & where do you initially make the reservations for Palo's on first day please?

When you check in at the terminal, be sure to ask for the Daily Navigator. If you're on a Land / Sea vacation and you don't have to check in, ask for one when you board. The Navigator is the 'official' designator of when and where they will accept reservations for Palo and also for the Spa.

In general, on the Magic, they take reservations in Palo's on Deck 10 aft, usually starting at 1:30.

In general, on the Wonder, they take reservations at Wavebands on Deck 3 forward, starting at 1:30pm

Spa reservations (both ships) are taken in the Spa starting at 1:30 at Deck 9 forward.

Occasionally, they start taking reservations for Palo's 10 or 15 minutes before the stated time.

On both of my Magic cruises, reservations at Palo started at 1:00pm. We went to lunch at Topsiders after boarding, and I just ran up the stairs to Palo at about 12:50. At that point, they had already begun to take reservations.

Palo is generally open from 6:00pm - 9:00pm on Port days and 6:00pm - 10:00pm on sea days.

Thanks albiats and senor ferrari for helping out a first timer to DCL and DW! I'm also Air Force/Air National Guard - I appreciate your post message comments Albiats!!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter