Palos - Brunch vs Dinner.....

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Is it really worth it to book dinner at Palos?

The regular diningroom menus look so incredible!~~~~~

Was wondering if we should just book Brunch w/Palos----- would we be really making a mistake to do brunch instead of dinner???

Do both! (I think you can) I have done dinner in the past and have loved it. In November I will try to get dinner reservations again, but I was thinking of trying brunch as well. I would not miss Palo dinner. My mother says she would eat there ever night if they would let her!!!

don't miss Palo's!!!! just pick a good day to miss dining. maybe skip the restaurant you eat up getting three nights in.

Brunch at Palo is not to be missed!! Dinner is also very good. If I could only do one, it would be Brunch.

When we do Disney again, we will do both brunch and dinner. If we are not to stuffed, we will try to do brunch a second time.

sue

We found every evening to be a wonderful dinner in the diningroom. Of course this was also the one point in the day the kids were required to be with us. So we opted for brunch.

All I can say is go hungry! And don't be afraid to ask them to prepare half orders! For instance - we wanted to try the eggs Julia and eggs Florentine but knew we weren't going to eat even a whole one each. So we asked if they could make just 1 muffin of each (normally there are 2) and then we cut them in half so we each had a couple of bites. It was great.

And don't plan to rush! This is worth a long leisurely meal.

Deb

:Pinkbounc KING Crab legs are the best. One of the best brunches I've been to. Make it a priority on a sea day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter