Palo

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Sad 😞 wanted brunch but only dinner was available
can I go upon boarding to try and change this ?
call directly palo from cabin ?
my husband loves brunch better 😥

Keep checking each day on the app. People's plans change and brunch might become available. You never know.
I think they do hold back some reservations. When you board they should tell you where to go to enquire about reservations.

Sad 😞 wanted brunch but only dinner was available
can I go upon boarding to try and change this ?
call directly palo from cabin ?
my husband loves brunch better 😥
The same thing happened to us back in September. I called from our stateroom phone the minute we got in there and asked if brunch at Palo was available any time during the cruise. There wasn't at that moment, but they offered to put us on a waiting list and a few hours later, they called and let us know that we had a reservation! I'd suggest doing that. You can even start a chat with Guest Services from the DCL app as soon as you get onboard the ship. Good luck!

call Palo when you board and get on their wait list. we did and couple days into the cruise we got a brunch reservation

Go check with them as you board. If they don’t have spots available, you will be on the waiting list and may get lucky. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter