Palo ?

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
OK, so DH & I booked Palo brunch for us. Then DD & her BF decided to come on the cruise, also. We got them a room, but, of course, there are no brunch ressies available.

I'm going to keep checking, because I know sometimes they open up when people change thier plans.

My question is, if we are able to get a ressie for DD & BF, should we? Will it be easier to combine the two ressies (even if they are different times) after we board or is it better to leave it be and see if we can add them to our ressie when we board?

:cutie:

persoanlly, i would continue to try ad book but either way, go straightaway to wherever after boarding and tell them you are a party of 4? i wouldn't try that if i went from 2 to 10 in a party, but 2 to 4? yeah!

If you can't get it ahead of time, go to the Palo reservation person when you board and ask to add 2 people, they should be able to do it with out too much trouble, they may have to change your time, that's all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter