Palo

happytexasmom

Mouseketeer
1st time cruiser here.....................what happens with your kids if you book Palo? Do they eat in the kids clubs or do you have to take them to get a quick service meal first?

1st time cruiser here.....................what happens with your kids if you book Palo? Do they eat in the kids clubs or do you have to take them to get a quick service meal first?

You can do either...and we tend to do both. :)

If you want them to eat in the children's programming, you need to be sure to have them checked in before "dinner time."

Hope you have a great cruise! Which ship?

Tim

You can do either...and we tend to do both. :)

If you want them to eat in the children's programming, you need to be sure to have them checked in before "dinner time."

Hope you have a great cruise! Which ship?

Tim

Thanks for the info

We are planning on taking advatage of the new port Galveston, since it is just a drive away we can save on airfare for 5people. The ship is The Magic

Not sure how old your kids will be, but some people just have them eat in the dining room. Depending on when your Palo time is, you can take them and either stay with them or leave them.
Room service is another option for them.

I had this question too before my first cruise.

As the others have said, you have different options depending on the age. If they are old enough they can go to the rotational dining room themselves. I have read that the servers do a great job making the kids feel welcome without you. :)

Our child is 5 and so we had him eat at the dinner in the Oceaneer's Club. I think he liked that experience better than the dining rooms, so much so that next time we may even let him eat there when we are in a rotational dining room -- not every night, but maybe more than once.

Or you can get quick service or room service food ahead of your Palo reservation, and then take the kid(s) to the clubs.

Not sure how old your kids will be, but some people just have them eat in the dining room. Depending on when your Palo time is, you can take them and either stay with them or leave them.
Room service is another option for them.

ages will be 3, 8, and 11

My kids are 8 and 9. When we went last week, they wanted to do the dining rotation. We sat them down and ordered dinner for them, with instructions that they were to go to the Oceaneer lab right after dinner. I was also texting with the kids throughout my dinner and theirs.

Palo was a fabulous experience.

Or if you have early dining, you can go to the dining room with your kids then eat dinner later at Palo while the kids are in the clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter